- Himalayan Trading Post Candles
- Gold Mercury Glass Candle, Ginger Patchouli (large)
Gold Mercury Glass Candle, Ginger Patchouli (large)
Scented with notes of spicy ginger, bright grapefruit, earthy patchouli, musk, and sandalwood, this candle is hand-poured into a mercury glass vessel.
About Himalayan Handmade Candles: Started in their founder’s kitchen in 2004, Himalayan candles are now poured in small-batches from their Georgia studio. Using complex and layered fragrances meant to evoke a specific time and place, their candles are crafted with a natural, USA-made soy wax blend and poured in vessels directly sourced from manufacturers who practice transparency and fair compensation for their workers.
- Glass, soy wax blend, cotton wick, fine fragrance
- Small: 65 hour approximate burn time; Large: 120 approximate burn time
- Small: 13 oz; Large: 32 oz
- Hand-poured in the USA
Small: 5.5"H, 9.25" diameter
Large: 9.75"H, 7.5" diameter